Areas & Topics

November 2016 Archives

Parental alienation: What is it, and how can you get help?

It is not an uncommon scenario during and after divorce: One parent is fuming with anger at the other. Mom begins to say bad things about Dad when the children are with her. Eventually, she even begins to limit the time Dad has with them. Soon, his children stop wanting to see their father because their mother has clouded their perception of who he is.


Jason J. Bonar, Attorney at Law, P.C.
1 Independence Plaza
Suite 814
Homewood, Alabama 35209

Phone: 205-320-2242
Fax: 205-536-6945
Map & Directions

Avvo Badges

10 BEST 2015 | Client Satisfaction | American Institute of Family Law Attorneys Top Lawyers 2016